Once again, I sit down with Tim Perry to talk about Hell and some questions relating to it. Tim has been discussing it at Gathering, and it is an undercurrent with the Future Shock series. Some of things Tim and I discuss are:
- Why would God create someone if they would ultimately go to Hell?
- Luke 16:19-31
- Does a loving God send people to Hell even if they’ve never heard the Gospel?
- Is Hell a literal place, and if so why is it necessary?
- Does an eternal punishment fit the crime, especially if they lived a moral life?
- Do we get a second chance if we were to go to Hell?
- Rob Bell’s book Love Wins